KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani discussed insurance coverage and behavior health carve-outs on Newsy’s “The Why” on July 20. She discussed her experiences as a reporter covering mental health and the online course she created about covering suicide for RedCircle’s “The Journalism Salute” on July 19.
- Click here to watch Pattani on “The Why”
- Read Pattani’s “Patients Seek Mental Health Care From Their Doctor but Find Health Plans Standing in the Way”
- Click here to hear Pattani on “The Journalism Salute”
KHN reporter Victoria Knight discussed how a new gun control law puts an emphasis on mental health for “Marketplace” on July 18.
- Click here to hear Knight on “Marketplace”
- Read Knight’s “Gun Safety ‘Wrapped in a Mental Health Bill’: A Look at Health Provisions in the New Law”
KHN senior correspondent Angela Hart discussed homelessness in Portland, Oregon, on Spectrum News 1’s “Los Angeles Times Today” on July 18.
- Click here to hear Hart on “Los Angeles Times Today”
- Read Hart’s “Sobering Lessons in Untying the Knot of a Homeless Crisis”
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).