Redwood Health Services (RHS) was established in 1976. RHS provides employee benefit plans and third party administration (TPA) services to employer groups. RHS has almost four decades of experience with plan design and benefit administration. Employers who utilize our services and benefit plans experience significant savings.
At Redwood Health Services, we offer an array of flexible, affordable health plans that can be individually designed to meet your company’s specific needs. Our products and services include:
- POP (premium only plan). This plan allows employees to pay their share of company health insurance premiums on a pre-tax basis, thereby lowering costs for both employers and employees.
- Health FSA (flexible spending arrangement). Employees can use this pre-tax account to fund deductibles, copays, and other expenses not covered by their company health plan.
- Dependent care FSA. This pre-tax account can be used to reimburse day-care costs for dependent children and adults.
- HRA (health reimbursement arrangement). This plan couples a low-cost health insurance policy with an employer-funded account for deductibles, copays, and other expenses.
- Full COBRA administration. We offer complete administrative services for COBRA coverage, including premium collections, notifications and other requirements.
- Dental and vision plans. These self-insured plans offer flexible benefits, monthly claims activity reports, and access to many dentists and ophthalmologists.
- Transportation Plans. Section 132(f) of the IRS code is a qualified Transportation Plan to reduce the cost of commuting to and returning from work. This benefit can only be provided through an employer.
- Debit Card. With our debit card, employees can automatically deduct medical, dental and vision expenses from their RHS health plan accounts. No more receipts to photocopy … no more forms to complete … no more faxes or letters to send. Thanks to the card, our money-saving health plans are easier than ever to establish and maintain.
- RHS can provide access to additional providers through its parent organization Pacific Foundation for Medical Care (PFMC). PFMC is a part of a statewide network, California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC), with a significant number of providers available
Redwood Health Services’ corporate offices are located in Santa Rosa, California, with sales offices in Northern California and Southern California.